Required Qualification for Membership
The following qualification shall be fulfilled for getting the membership of this Association;
- Nepali citizen above 18 years of age.
- Person who has contributed remarkably in social work sector with volunteering spirit.
- Person without any moral derailment and without any criminal record.
- Mentally healthy person.
- Person who doesn’t have any personal interests from the association.
- Person who is not disqualified by the law of the land.
- At least graduated in social work education.
- Person having volunteering spirit for the social development.
End and suspension of membership
- If resigned with adequate reason(s).
- If died.
- If became absent in the three consequent meeting without notice.
- If did not pay the annual fee.
- If the person worked to harm the Association, misused the property of the association, s/he will be given the fifteen days time for justification.
- If proved to be involved in the violation of the codes of conduct of social work.
- If found to involve in corruption and other morally degrading activities.
- If found initiating political activities and involvement both in the Association; since this organization in completely non-political.
- If membership is not provided to any applicant, s/he will be informed with reasonable cause.
- Each member will be abided by the rules and regulations of the Association as mentioned in the statue and its bylaws.